ADBU Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (AJEEE) is an International peer-reviewed Open-Access Online journal in English language that publishes scientific articles which contribute new novel experimentation and theoretical work in all areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and its applications. This Journal will bring together researchers from academic Institutes, Research organization and Industries thereby bridging the gap between research and industrial development. Thus, AJEEE contributes to the growth of electrical and electronics engineering science and technology and discusses the recent developments in different areas of this domain of study.
AJEEE aims at exploring the solutions for all research gaps in electrical and electronics engineering and technology and is trying to enlighten the research area with innovation findings.
The journal welcomes publications of high-quality research papers, review papers, white papers, conference papers, etc. on theoretical developments and practical applications in Electrical and Electronics.
This journal is published bi-annually (February-March and September-October) by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, School of Technology, Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati -781017, Assam, INDIA.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following topics:
- Hybrid Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Controllers, Drives and Machine Design
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Optimization
- Power Systems
- Energy Planning and Policy
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Machines
- Conditional Monitoring and Instrumentation
- Circuits and Devices
- Devices and Systems
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Communication and Information Processing
- Electrical Engineering Communications
- Electromagnetic and Microwave
- Measurement and Testing
- Artificial Immune System
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Optics and Optoelectronics
- Any other topics relevant to latest trends in Electrical and Electronics Engineering